We focus on the needs of large and mid-cap businesses. Our skills and experience support our clients’ requirements to optimize performance and pursue growth. We also advise on corporate governance, and assist our clients on governance models and their implementation.
Most importantly, we focus on strategy development and cover the entire spectrum of the business value chain in key industries.
With experience in acquisitions and successful exits we help our clients understand their needs and chose from a variety of inorganic growth options.
We provide companies with independent judgement and expertise as they navigate critically important transactions and make strategic decisions.
Our services include sell-side advisory, acquisitions and leveraged buyouts, management buy-outs and growth capital raising. Our clients are mid-cap businesses contemplating a sale or seeking merger and acquisition opportunities in the region.
We arrange all forms of capital raising and placements, including:
Debt Advisory – bank financing, senior and subordinated, convertible, special situations and emergency funding and; Equity Placements – ranging from growth equity, majority recapitalizations and minority equity.
Velox Capital assists clients raise the necessary capital after completing detailed analysis of multiple capital structure options and liquidity profiles. Whether it involves financing for mergers and acquisitions, funding growth opportunities, or shoring up balance sheet due to deteriorating market dynamics, we have the experience and resources to attract relevant funding and to satisfy capital requirements of our clients.
Restructuring and Turnarounds
We help companies stabilize financial and operational performance by driving rapid change to preserve and create value.
Our services include:
Restructuring advisory – stabilize operations, develop business plan, develop cost reduction initiatives and execution milestones, implement cash conservation guidelines and controls, facilitate communication process, manage creditor negotiations, evaluate revenue enhancement opportunities, implement operational restructurings, etc.
Interim & Crisis Management – staffing of immediate critical senior management positions, managing communications processes with board members, management, employees, creditors, investors and other interested parties, leading restructuring planning and administration if required.
Through our domestic funds we invest in high growth companies with a clear potential to exit within a 5 to 7-year horizon.
Our most important advice relates to growth, profitability, M&A, operating models and governance.
Established is 2020, Velox Capital Advisors is a boutique independent, multi-product, industry-focused advisory firm providing bespoke financial and operational advisory solutions for clients in Caucasus region.
We also invest own capital in companies through our funds dedicated to specific high growth sectors.
Through Velox Education LLC we invest in Georgia’s education sector, which we believe provides significant growth potential.
Read More ….
We invest in what we consider to be promising companies and ventures. Investment size within Velox Ventures is typically small.
Read More ….
Through Velox Retail LLC we invest in Q-commerce companies within the FMCG sector.
Read More ….
Through our Education platform we have invested in:
Open University – majority stake acquired in early 2021 through our investment vehicle for the sector [Velox Education, LLC]. University currently serves 1,800 students concentrating on Medical and Business Administration programs.
Through our Ventures platform, we have invested in:
Pulsar AI – Developer of a dialogue automation technology for the auto industry. Exited with 2.5x ROI over a 1.5yr period.
NorthLadder – Middle-east based tech start-up digitizing used electronics markets.
YummyBazaar – US based online specialty food retailer.
Elvin Technologies – Georgia based start-up creating a fire-suit with life-support technology.
moitange.ge – Georgia based e-grocery platform. Majority stake aquired in August 2021, and investment raised to develop own darkstore infrustructre throughout Tbilisi.
- 20+ years of banking experience in a number of emerging markets. Served as Deputy CEO of JSC TBC Bank in the capacity of Head of Investment Banking, Head of Corporate Recovery and Head of Corporate Banking during 2008-2014.
- Key areas of expertise: corporate recovery, CIB, and a track record of successful co-operation with numerous IFIs.
- Mariam was an EBRD banker for 9 years prior joining TBC Bank. She holds an MSc in Finance and Investments from the University of Edinburgh
- 17+ years of experience in finance industry. David served as CFO of Bank of Georgia Group PLC and Deputy CEO in charge of Corporate Business line at TBC Bank Group PLC. Most recently David served as an interim CFO of Liberty Bank to assist the bank through the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Key areas of expertise are finance, CIB, capital allocation investments, capital markets.
- Prior to moving to Georgia, David worked within the Capital Markets and Treasury Solutions team at Deutsche Bank London, where he successfully led and completed multiple trades of various sizes with Private and Public entities. He holds an MBA degree from London Business School.
- 20+ years of experience in finance industry. Ramaz served at senior executive positions at Bank of Georgia Group PLC and Bank Republic, Societe Generale Group.
- Ramaz’s key areas of expertise are CIB, SMEs, organizational transformation and change management, excellent relationship with business society in Georgia, etc.
- Ramaz was a founding CEO of Insurance Company BCI that he successfully sold to Bank of Georgia.
- +995 599 154972
- 86 Aghmashenebeli Av, Tbilisi 0102, Georgia